Rainbow House is a beachfront holiday home on the island of Barbados owned by Tresco Estate. Considered a gem amongst the south coast villas, it is situated on a superb white sand beach, looking out to aquamarine waters. It has four air conditioned bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. There is an elegant veranda for dining, a large open terrace with a gas grill/barbecue, and a separate canopied deck for quiet lounging or reading. Maximum occupancy is eight.
Bookings for Rainbow House are managed by Michelle Oyler at the Island Office. Please feel free to call her on +44 (0)1720 424076.
Rainbow House is complete with all equipment including a compact CD player and radio, TV and gas grill/barbecue. The kitchen has all of the usual small appliances plus a microwave oven.
The house has broadband internet and a friendly housekeeper who takes care of cleaning and household linens. Electricity and telephone calls will be charged according to usage.
Rainbow is located about three miles from Bridgetown and six miles from Grantley Adams Airport. Shopping, banks, cinema, restaurants etc are within easy walking distance. The alluring Caribbean Sea is merely a few feet away from the front door.
If you would like to reserve a week, please call +44 (0)1720 424076. We will require a one-third deposit on booking with the rental balance due eight weeks before the holiday. All bookings are subject to the conditions of hire.
|Week starting||Price per Week|
|Friday 3 May - Friday 21 June||£1,850.00|
|Friday 28 June - Friday 12 July||£1,390.00|
|Friday 16 August - Friday 6 September||£1,040.00|
|Friday 27 September - Friday 22 November||£1,850.00|
1. Rainbow is hired on the basis that the accommodation hired is for holiday use only and that no rights to remain in the accommodation exist in the holiday-maker or any person accompanying him/her on the holiday.
2. All accommodation must be kept and left in a clean and tidy state and all furniture returned to the place in which it was found on entry.
3. A deposit shall be paid on booking the accommodation and no accommodation shall be reserved until we have issued a receipt for the deposit. Any provisional booking made before payment of a deposit is strictly provisional and may be withdrawn at any time.
4. The hirer shall be responsible for any breakages, damages or losses incurred at the premises. Electricity and telephone calls will be charged according to usage.
5. In the event of cancellation of any holiday the full charges will become payable once the deposit has been accepted. However we will endeavour to secure another hiring of the property for the same term and at the same charge. However we shall not be liable at the suit of any hirer of accommodation on the grounds that we have not used our best endeavours or for any other reason. It is therefore extremely important that you take out Insurance. Proof of holiday insurance will be required with the deposit, or payment of the rental in full will be required with the deposit. The balance will not normally be due until eight weeks before commencement of the holiday when proof of insurance is given.
6. If due to any occurrence beyond our control the accommodation is not available as booked, the owners will refund the deposit, but be under no further liability towards the hirer. We will use our best endeavours to find other accommodation, but shall not be liable at the suit of any hirer for failure to do so, or for any other reason.
7. Should the hirer fail to give up possession at the end of the holiday, or leave the accommodation in such a state and condition that it is not suitable for occupation by another hirer, he will be liable for the charges as shown on the rent schedule of accommodation for the period until it is so available and for any loss or damages which shall be occasioned thereby. We reserve the right to refuse to honour future bookings from hirers who leave the properties in an unreasonable condition.
8. All charges for hire of holiday accommodation are due for payment in full eight weeks before commencement of the hire period.
9. Hirers may not normally take possession before 3.00pm on the date of commencement of hire and must vacate by 12 noon on the final day. However this may be subject to change, you will be advised with your booking confirmation.
10. Hirers of accommodation should be aware that the household staff must have reasonable access to the premises and gardens in order to carry out their duties and undertake any necessary maintenance
11. The hirer agrees that in no circumstances will the property hired be occupied by more than the number of persons stipulated on the Particulars in the brochure without our written consent, save that this provision shall not apply to any infant under three years old sleeping in a cot.
12. It is regretted no pets may be brought into the holiday accommodation.
13. We reserve the right to adjust the tariff.
14. Subject to the property being available.
Bookings for Rainbow House are managed by Michelle Oyler at the Island Office.
Supported by The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in Rural Areas
Designed and Developed by nixon