Rainbow House Barbados
Discover a different island escape with our luxurious villa on the southern coast of Barbados.
Perfect for a spot of winter sunshine, escape to Barbados and the beautiful Rainbow House. Considered a gem amongst the south coast villas, Rainbow is situated on a superb white sand beach, looking out across aquamarine Caribbean waters.
The property enjoys breathtaking sea views, notably from the elegant veranda and large, open terrace with its a gas barbecue and separate canopied deck for quiet lounging or reading.
With four air conditioned bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, Rainbow sleeps up to eight people - perfect for sharing with family or friends.
Our friendly housekeeper will take care of cleaning, whilst the house benefits from broadband internet, a fully equipped kitchen, television and audio system. Electricity and telephone calls are charged according to usage.
Located about three miles from Bridgetown and six miles from Grantley Adams Airport, Rainbow is perfectly located within easy walking distance of restaurants, shops and other facilities.
Bookings for Rainbow House are managed by Michelle Oyler at the Island Office. Please feel free to call her on +44 (0)1720 424076.
A one-third deposit is required to secure your booking, with the balance due eight weeks before the holiday. All bookings are subject to the conditions of hire below.
2020 Availability and Tariff
|Week Starting||Price Per Week|
|Friday 17 January - Friday 31 January||£2,770.00|
|Fri 13 March - Fri 20 March||£2,770.00|
|Friday 29 May - Friday 19 June||£1,850.00|
|Friday 26 June - Friday 7 August||£1,390.00|
|Friday 14 August||£1,040.00|
|Friday 11 September||£1,040.00|
|Friday 18 September - Friday 23 October||£1,850.00|
|Friday 13 November - Friday 4 December||£1,850.00|
Rainbow House Rental Terms and Conditions
- Rainbow is hired on the basis that the accommodation hired is for holiday use only and that no rights to remain in the accommodation exist in the holiday-maker or any person accompanying him/her on the holiday.
- All accommodation must be kept and left in a clean and tidy state and all furniture returned to the place in which it was found on entry.
- A deposit shall be paid on booking the accommodation and no accommodation shall be reserved until we have issued a receipt for the deposit. Any provisional booking made before payment of a deposit is strictly provisional and may be withdrawn at any time.
- The hirer shall be responsible for any breakages, damages or losses incurred at the premises. Electricity and telephone calls will be charged according to usage.
- In the event of cancellation of any holiday the full charges will become payable once the deposit has been accepted. However we will endeavour to secure another hiring of the property for the same term and at the same charge. However we shall not be liable at the suit of any hirer of accommodation on the grounds that we have not used our best endeavours or for any other reason. It is therefore extremely important that you take out Insurance. Proof of holiday insurance will be required with the deposit, or payment of the rental in full will be required with the deposit. The balance will not normally be due until eight weeks before commencement of the holiday when proof of insurance is given.
- If due to any occurrence beyond our control the accommodation is not available as booked, the owners will refund the deposit, but be under no further liability towards the hirer. We will use our best endeavours to find other accommodation, but shall not be liable at the suit of any hirer for failure to do so, or for any other reason.
- Should the hirer fail to give up possession at the end of the holiday, or leave the accommodation in such a state and condition that it is not suitable for occupation by another hirer, he will be liable for the charges as shown on the rent schedule of accommodation for the period until it is so available and for any loss or damages which shall be occasioned thereby. We reserve the right to refuse to honour future bookings from hirers who leave the properties in an unreasonable condition.
- All charges for hire of holiday accommodation are due for payment in full eight weeks before commencement of the hire period.
- Hirers may not normally take possession before 3.00pm on the date of commencement of hire and must vacate by 12 noon on the final day. However this may be subject to change, you will be advised with your booking confirmation.
- Hirers of accommodation should be aware that the household staff must have reasonable access to the premises and gardens in order to carry out their duties and undertake any necessary maintenance
- The hirer agrees that in no circumstances will the property hired be occupied by more than the number of persons stipulated on the Particulars in the brochure without our written consent, save that this provision shall not apply to any infant under three years old sleeping in a cot.
- It is regretted no pets may be brought into the holiday accommodation.
- We reserve the right to adjust the tariff.
- Subject to the property being available.