We're recruiting for Spa Therapists to offer indulgent ila treatments to our guests and islanders at Tresco Island Spa - If you're a qualified and enthusiastic Spa Therapist looking for a great seasonal role working in a truly beautiful location, we'd love to hear from you.
We have accommodation available for single applicants or couples, with potential opportunities for partners that may also be seeking employment in our kitchens, front of house and housekeeping teams
Department: Tresco Island Spa
Reporting to: Spa Manager
Salary: Competitive, hourly wage.
Hours: Full Time, with 2 days off per week
Contract Length: Seasonal, February to November
- Providing treatments of a high standard, meeting the established benchmark of excellence
- Ensuring that all clients complete the necessary health assessment forms before using the facilities
- Answering any queries that the guests may have prior, during or after their treatment
- Making sure all treatment rooms are kept clean and tidy and presented to the highest standards, creating a relaxing and tranquil ambience
- Taking treatment bookings using a computerised booking system
- Keeping the leisure facilities immaculately clean and sanitary at all times
Our Ideal Candidate
- Have recognised qualifications in Beauty & Holistic Therapy
- Be experienced in a Leisure Spa environment
- Speak English fluently
- Be very well presented and have excellent customer service skills
Working & Living Here
We offer excellent rates of pay, provide all staff with accommodation and pay for your travel from Penzance at the beginning and end of your contract period. All of our staff are paid at National Living Wage or above, and many positions offer gratuities and the option of paid overtime. We know a good team member when we see them, and there are regular opportunities for progression within our business.
Besides getting to work on a beautiful island with the beach on your doorstep, you’ll also receive extensive benefits. These include 20% discount in our shop and restaurants, complimentary boat tickets and free use of camping equipment to explore the islands, and preferential rates in our holiday accommodation so friends and family can come and visit.