Cottage Gardeners - Tresco Island
We require an experienced and qualified gardener to maintain the grounds of our holiday cottages and timeshare properties for the 2021 summer season
Department: Tresco Cottage Department
Reporting to: Cottage Department Manager
Hours: Full Time
Contract Length: Seasonal
- Mowing lawns
- Trimming hedges
- Weeding flower beds, borders & paving areas
- Pest control.
- All gravel and patio areas to be maintained to a high standard.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to develop and landscape small areas as require
- Relevent gardening experience and qualifications
- Ability to use and maintain petrol mower and strimmer (essential)
- Good customer service skills are required as there maybe some interaction with guests
Working & Living Here
We offer excellent rates of pay, provide all staff with accommodation and pay for your travel from Penzanceat the beginning and end of your contract period. All of our staff are paid at National Living Wage or above, and many positions offer gratuities and the option of paid overtime. We know a good team member when we see them, and there are regular opportunities for progression within our business.
Besides getting to work on a beautiful island with the beach on your doorstep, you’ll also receive extensive benefits. These include 20% discount in our shop and restaurants, complimentary boat tickets and free use of camping equipment to explore the islands, and preferential rates in our holiday accommodation so friends and family can come and visit.