Winter Weekend Yoga Retreat with Lucy Aldridge
Escape to Tresco for a wellness weekend with expert tutor Lucy Aldridge.
Spend a few days on Tresco during these winter months getting to know how to calm the mind, to breathe with the body and embrace the joy of sleep. No experience is necessary, although a little yoga knowledge would help!
Teachings during the retreat will encompass Asana (learn to stand), Pranayama (learn to breathe) and Yoga Nidra (learn to relax). Release tension using posture practice, learn simple self-massage techniques to release tight muscles and embrace the gentle art of rest.
The retreat takes place from Thursday 26th - Monday 30th November 2020, and includes:
- Four nights' dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation at the New Inn
- Nine classes with Lucy Aldridge, including a designated Q&A session
- Access to Tresco Island Spa and Tresco Abbey Garden throughout your break
- Complimentary bike hire throughout your break
- An optional meditation walk with gentle breath work (pranayama) - weather dependent.
Find an overview of the break itinerary below: