The Autumn Wellbeing & Yoga Retreat
Where better to escape the daily routine and find true peace and stillness than a tiny island 28-miles off the Cornish coast, where life is led by the rhythm of the tide?
The Autumn Wellbeing Retreat is now fully booked. Click below to find out about our Spring Equinox Yoga Retreat...
Refresh, recharge and rejuvenate with five serene nights on Tresco as island yogi Gem Hansen and guest tutor Will Harrigan lead you through a soothing union of meditation, yoga and breathwork to integrate mind, body and spirit.
Whether you are seeking the perfect initiation to the varying styles of yoga, or to deepen your existing practice, discover peace and balance through holistic health on Tresco this autumn.
From guided mindfulness walks around Tresco's north coast, to sun salutations to an island sunrise, the retreat promises to be simultaneously grounding and uplifting. Of course, there will also be plenty of time to soak up the natural beauty and peace of the island, whether on a peaceful cycle, wild swim or simply watching the sunset in silence.
The Break takes place from 12th - 17th October 2020 and includes:
- Five nights' dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation at The New Inn
- Membership of the Tresco Island Spa and unlimited entry to the breathtaking Abbey Garden
- Bike hire for the duration of the retreat
- Seven yoga or meditation classes to include guided meditation, meditation walks, vinyasa flow and yin yoga, sun salutations at sunrise or sunset and wild yoga
- A day exploring neighbouring Bryher, including a yoga session and lunch (payable locally) at Hell Bay Hotel
- Complimentary transfers between Tresco Heliport and The New Inn on arrival and departure for those travelling with Penzance Helicopters (For those travelling by Skybus, a return transfer service from St Mary's is available for £34 per person)
The break costs £900 per person based on two sharing. Non-participating partners are welcome at a cost of £725 per person - all aspects except the classes are included. Single occupancy rates are available on request.
** This break is now fully booked **
Based on neighbouring Bryher, Gem is thrilled to be teaching Vinyasa yoga on the islands. She believes in yoga's incredible capacity to find harmony between the opposing energies of the world and aims to create classes that offer both strength and serenity. Gem is accredited with 435 hours certified by Yoga Alliance and holds a Level 3 First Aid Certificate.
Alongside being a qualified yoga teacher, Will's passion also extends to mindfulness and meditation practice. Based in Cornwall, he has developed a love for the islands whilst joining Gem to deliver combined yoga / meditation workshops. On yoga, he says 'I have always advocated yoga as the remedy to all of life's issues and believe in it as a vehicle for healing and transformation. It has certainly helped me through all my challenges and this experience is the basis of my practice.'