The Autumn Wellbeing & Yoga Retreat
Where better to find an uninterrupted moment for self-care than a private island 28-miles off the Cornish coast, where life is led by the rhythm of the tide?
New for 2020, our Wellbeing & Yoga Retreat is designed to refresh, recharge and rejuvenate. Opt out of the stress and pressure of your daily routine for five serene nights on Tresco, and come back to yourself with our unique wellbeing program.
We've created a soothing cocktail of meditative practice, restorative, yin and flow yoga, spa treatments and island hopping. From guided mindfulness walks around Tresco's north coast, to sun salutations to an island sunrise, the retreat promises to be simultaneously grounding and uplifting. Finish off with a dash of Tresco tonic, be it peaceful cycles, wild swimming, or simply watching a Tresco sunset in silence - with plenty of free time to soak up the surroundings, the choice is yours.
The Break takes place from 12th - 17th October 2020 and includes:
- Five nights' dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation at The New Inn
- Membership of the Tresco Island Spa and unlimited entry to the breathtaking Abbey Garden
- Bike hire for the duration of the retreat
- Seven yoga or meditation classes to include guided meditation, meditation walks, vinyasa flow yoga, restorative and yin yoga, yoga nidra, sun salutations at sunrise or sunset and wild yoga
- A day exploring neighbouring Bryher, including a yoga session and lunch (payable locally) at Hell Bay Hotel
- Complimentary transfers between Tresco Heliport and The New Inn on arrival and departure for those travelling with Penzance Helicopters (For those travelling by Skybus, a return transfer service from St Mary's is available for £34 per person)
The break costs £900 per person based on two sharing. Non-participating partners are welcome at a cost of £725 per person - all aspects except the classes are included. Single occupancy rates are available on request.
Based on neighbouring Bryher, Gem is thrilled to be teaching Vinyasa yoga on the islands. She believes in yoga's incredible capacity to find harmony between the opposing energies of the world and aims to create classes that offer both strength and serenity. Gem is accredited with 435 hours certified by Yoga Alliance and holds a Level 3 First Aid Certificate.
Alongside being a qualified yoga teacher, Will's passion also extends to mindfulness and meditation practice. Based in Cornwall, he has developed a love for the islands whilst joining Gem to deliver combined yoga / meditation workshops. On yoga, he says 'I have always advocated yoga as the remedy to all of life's issues and believe in it as a vehicle for healing and transformation. It has certainly helped me through all my challenges and this experience is the basis of my practice.'