Spring Equinox Yoga Retreat
Embrace the cleansing energy of seasonal change on a soulful yogic escape on Tresco.
Led by our island yogi Gem Hansen, this Yoga Retreat taking place across the Spring Equinox will last four nights, fusing gentle flow, island hopping, restorative sessions, sunrise salutations, guided meditation and coastal explorations.
The Spring Equinox is a powerful time to practise; aligning with nature's rhythms is a powerful way to inspire your yoga practice to go beyond the mat. Transitioning into spring could be a chance to purify your life, habits and patterns by embracing cleansing energy and the change inspired by the seasonal shift.
Spring also symbolises an awakening, a beautiful opportunity to start to move again, away from winter's stagnant mood. Day and night are equal length at equinox which demonstrates the elusive balance we seek in yoga and in life.
The break takes place from Friday 18th – Tuesday 22nd March 2022 and costs £755 per person based on two people sharing, to include:
- Four nights self-catering accommodation in a Sea Garden Apartment
- Three-course group dinner at The Ruin Beach Café on your night of arrival
- Access to the Tresco Island Spa
- Entrance to Tresco Abbey Garden
- Complimentary bike hire throughout your stay
- Six yoga sessions throughout the break
- Complimentary transfers to your accommodation on arrival and departure for those travelling into Tresco with Penzance Helicopters (For those travelling by Scillonian, Skybus or Helicopter into St Mary's, transfers are payable locally
A single supplement of £200 is payable. Non-participants are welcome at a rate of £635 per person (excludes yoga sessions).
Based on neighbouring Bryher, Gem is thrilled to be teaching yoga on the islands where she grew up. She believes in yoga's ability to access the deeper wisdom of our bodies and aims to create classes that offer both strength and serenity, integrating mindfulness and eastern philosophy. Gem is accredited with 500 hours certified by Yoga Alliance and has a dedicated daily practice.