Tresco Nature Break
Discover the wild side of Tresco with a four-night nature break on Tresco.
Explore two different islands taking in pools, coves, and the world-famous Abbey Garden. Autumn on Scilly sees various migrating species use the island as a stop-gap during journeys further afield.
You’ll spend a day and a half discovering Tresco (including a morning in the Abbey Garden) and a day on rugged St. Agnes.
You’ll join islander Will Wagstaff in exploring Scilly’s ecosystem. Will delights in sharing his love for, and knowledge of, the natural history of the islands. As a leading ornithologist, Will has played an active role in conservation across the islands, having worked with the Wildlife Trust and currently acting as Honorary President and Chairman of the Isles of Scilly Bird Group.
Autumn Nature Break
The Autumn Nature Break takes place from 3rd - 7th October 2020. FULLY BOOKED
The break includes:
- Four nights accommodation at the Sea Garden Apartments
- Daily breakfasts at the Ruin Beach Café
- A group dinner (3 courses) on the third night at the Ruin Beach Café
- Daytrip to St. Agnes (including boating) and a guided tour of the island with Will Wagstaff
- A day-long guided tour of Tresco with Will Wagstaff
- Unlimited entrance to the Abbey Garden including a guided tour
- Unlimited entrance to the Tresco Island Spa
The break costs £780 per participant based on two sharing. Single occupancy rates available on request.