Island Fitness with Amelia Mills
New for 2020 – make Tresco’s unique natural landscape your gym with an active island break.
We’ve teamed up with islander Amelia Mills, qualified personal trainer and fitness enthusiast, to offer a four-night fitness retreat. Tresco’s evocative landscape is an apt setting for wellness retreats – rugged coastlines, rolling dunes, clear, clean waters and the freshest of air combine as an idyllic setting for outdoor pursuits.
Under Amelia’s expert instruction you’ll embark upon off-road cycles, invigorating hill sprints, early-morning HIIT training and beach bodyweight workouts, as well as sunrise stretching sessions and twilight yoga to recuperate. As you train, let our spellbinding scenery provide the perfect distraction.
Our Island Fitness Break takes place from Thursday 23rd– Monday 27th April 2020. Participants will enjoy four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation at the New Inn.
The break costs £795pp based on two sharing, to include:
- Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the New Inn
- Use of the Tresco Island Spa and leisure facilities plus a £20 voucher towards a treatment / products of your choice
- Entrance to the world-famous Tresco Abbey Garden
- Bike hire for the duration of the stay
- A four-day itinerary of guided fitness classes, yoga and stretching sessions – as detailed in the itinerary below
Non-participating partners are welcome at a rate of £630pp. A single supplement of £120pp is applicable.