The New Inn Ale Festival
Celebrate the coming of summer between 20th and 24th May, with special ales and live music throughout the weekend. What more can you need then fine ales, good food and toe-tappingly great music?
There will be a fantastic selection of ales on offer from the islands, Cornwall and further afield and this - combined with live music from some of Scilly's best known and loved bands - should make for a great weekend of celebration!
- Wooden Hand Brewery (Truro) - Cornish Mutiny
- Penpont Brewery (Bodmin Moor) - Beast of Bodmin
- Rebel Brewery (Penryn) - Surfbum IPA
- Harbour Brewery (Bodmin) - Pilsner
- Cornish Crown (Penzance) - St Michaels, One Hop One Grain, SPA, Porter & Red IPA
- Palma Louca Brazillian beer
- Lucky Buddha Chinese beer
- Harbour Brwery (Bodmin) - Light Ale
- Skinners Brewery (Truro) - Lushingtons
- Rudgate Brewery (York) - Ruby Mild
- Skinners (Truro) - Penny Come Quick
- Ales of Scilly (St Mary's!) - Scuppered
- Rebel Brewery (Penryn) - Gold
- St Austell Brewery - Tribute
- Harviestoun (Scotland) Schiehallion
Alongside our usual menu, there will be a great selection of Festival Food on offer, including homemade Ale and Rye breads, a late night offering of homemade sausage rolls, and a specials menu on Friday and Saturday nights where every dish has an element of beer!
There will be live music throughout the weekend from bands from Scilly and Cornwall - plus an open mic night on the final night of the festival.
Friday night: The Pie Trio (Scilly)
Sunday PM: Louella Jade Eke (Penzance)
Monday: The Swag Buoys (Scilly)
Tuesday: Open Mic Night
On Wednesday evening the Isles of Scilly Gig Race finishes on Tresco so join the crews at The New Inn for a celebration with music from local lads The Swag Buoys.
If you'd like to stay just a short flight of stairs away from all the action, we do have a couple of rooms remaining for Sunday night only at a special rate of £50 per person (B&B). To enquire or book, call the Island Office on 01720 422849 or email us.